Sunday, July 12, 2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY 02



R E A D I N G

Still not done with the Game of Thrones. :(

W R I T I N G 
New ideas on a new blog post I'm gonna post next week. Comment if you have any suggestions! Haha!  

L I S T E N I N G   T O 
Krissy Villongco's Slow Dancing in a Burning Room cover. It's been on repeat now since last Monday. I just... I don't know. I can feel this song so much, haha! In line with what happened to me this week, this song is the best way to describe it. These lines hit my heart, so damn hard: 
Nobody's gonna come and save you, we pulled too many false alarms | I'll make the most of all the sadness, you'll be a bitch because you can | How dare you say it's nothing to me, baby, you're the only light I ever saw | Don't you think we oughta know by now, don't you think we shoulda learned somehow.

T H I N K I N G
About the past. I don't usually do this since I don't really like thinking about things I can't control but with all that has happened this week (particular last July 6), the past just kept bugging me. I already wrote about it to ease the stress I'm feeling but man, it's not that easy. 

S M E L L I N G 

Champorado. Yummmmmmmers.  

W I S H I N G  

That this week is gonna be eventful. Haha, babaw but lately my life has been B O R I N G. It's my fault though. I don't like having a lot friends hence, my social calendar is based solely on the availability of my best friends. So if Ara/Nikka/Terlex/Mignon you guys are reading this, CAN WE PLEASE GO OUT NEXT WEEKEND. Hahahaha! 

H O P I N G 
That when payday comes, I'll be able to budget it the way I've been planning to for weeks now. Hahahaha.

W E A R I N G 
My pantulog clothes. Woke up around 1pm BECAUSE SUNDAYS ARE FOR OVERSLEEPING Y'ALL!

L O V I N G
The fact that I'm beginning to think of myself and my wants and needs before anyone else. They say 20s are your selfish years and for the selfless human that I am, for once in my life, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna be as selfish as I could possibly be with my time and myself.  

W A N T I N G 
That brown doctor's bag Ara and I saw at Payless last Thursday! I swear to get my hands on it plus the black and brown ballet flats I need regularly. 

N E E D I N G   T O  

Poop. Brb.  

F E E L I N G
Confuckingfused. Don't ask, you're not ready.

C L I C K I N G
On a bunch of DIY Cash Budgeting methods. Hahaha! Thank you so much, Pinterest for supplying cool, doable and REALISTIC stuff! Hahaha! 

Aaaaand that concludes my second set of The Sunday Currently! Have a blessed Sunday, y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)