Sunday, July 5, 2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY 01



Sooooooo, I finally gave in to this trend called "The Sunday Currently" haha! It's a series of things you're doing/seeing/feeling etc. all wrapped up in one blog post. I saw it first on NISHKA (Krisha Payong's personal blog) and thought, why not? 

Oh well, here's my first ever TSC post! Enjoy reading!


R E A D I N G

The first book of George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series! (aka Game of Thrones!) For those who religiously watch the series, I'm sure you're experiencing major #sepanx right now! Since I haven't read the books, I figured I'd start now before season 6 starts! Currently reading the part when Sam joined the Night's Watch. It's actually a good idea to watch the series first so as to put faces on the characters you read! 

P.S. I MISS KIT HARINGTON!!!!!!    

W R I T I N G 
Well, this post. Duh. Lol, just kidding. I'm writing on my planner/journal write now. Updates, updates, updates, ya know. 

L I S T E N I N G   T O 
Reese Lansangan's T-Shirt cover on SoundCloud! I swear this girl sounds soooo damn good!
  
T H I N K I N G
Whether or not I should blog about our recent trip to Baler! Should I???

S M E L L I N G 
Dad's Caldereta. Yummers! 

W I S H I N G  
That everything goes smoothly on my new job. I recently started working at Egypt Air and I know it's a great opportunity for my career and all, that's why I want everything to go as smoothly as possible. I'm currently working with the higher ups and I'm the only 20-something in the office, HAHA! Talk about pressureee. 

H O P I N G 
For a good weather tomorrow and for a hassle-free MRT ride to and from the office tomorrow. HAHA! Aasa pa ba ako? Lol

W E A R I N G 
My Baler shirt since yesterday because I haven't showered yet HAHAHAHA!

L O V I N G
This chill weather we have right now! I actually just woke up because it's sooo cold! Light rain on a Sunday is just the perfect way to spend your rest day. Oooh! I also love my new blazer from my aunt! And purse! And bag! (Wow, I just realized I got a lot of free stuff last night, haha!)

W A N T I N G 
That black jumpsuit I saw at MANGO last time my bestfriend and I went. Ooooh, I can already imagine the styles I can do with it! It's the perfect casual/corporate jumpsuit!! Ahhhh!! 

N E E D I N G   T O  
Save money. I have so many plans laid out in the future and I just really need to spend money wisely. I used to be reckless with my money the first time I got a job and now that I'm back on track, I have to at least save up for emergency, right? Oh, I also downloaded the Spending Tracker app on my phone and it sucks that most of my money goes to travel fare. :| :| MAKATI, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN FARRRR! Haha! 

F E E L I N G
Happy, anxious and a bit paranoid. Don't ask, you're not ready.

C L I C K I N G
In line with what I need at the moment, I'm currently clicking on random sites to help me save up money more efficiently. I came across a bunch of helpful tips and this is what the last site is: "How To Save and Budget Wisely: Practical Money Tips for Filipinos"

Aaaaand that concludes my first set of The Sunday Currently! Have a blessed Sunday, y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)