Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Outfit Post: You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello!

It's that awesome time of the year again! (well, a month ago, actually) This post is a month late but what the hellz, I'm still gonna post this because I had such an amazing time!!! (well, will blog about Bloggers United 5 later, this is an outfit post, hahaha!) On to my outfit!
  
I actually planned on wearing pants but Jac and Mara somehow managed to made me wear a skirt. Thinking I'd be under-dressed (Bloggers United will always and forever be such a fashyown event!!) I submitted into wearing my cutiepatootie aztec skirt! Used it once so I decided to take it out again! See how I styled 'em here!  

Faux snakeskin flats: Parisian
Skirt: Bubbles | Watch: Bench | Ring: Anagon | Bag: FOSSIL

Top: Sound and Matter by PacSun | Marilyn Monroe necklace: BU5 
Don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook!
http://lookbook.nu/look/4990052-Sound-And-Matter-Violet-Lace-Top-Bench-Maroon
Photos by Jac Pequeña (Thanks Twin! ☺)
P.S.! 
As to this outfit post's title, I remember being super LSSed to this Beatles' song since I've had such a rough month and to those who don't know the song, here ya go! Hope you guys get LSSed, too! :)



xx. Lui! ♥

1 comment:

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)