Monday, July 15, 2013

Outfit Post: 5th Wheel

So, last Wednesday, me and my highschool buddies Lea and Aly (plus their boyfriends, Gian and Eugene. Yes, I'm the 5th wheel, hence this post's title hahaha!) decided to meet up for some long overdue bonding, and to celebrate Eugene's birthday, heehee! Decided to chill at Serenitea, Katipunan and chitchat endlessly til' we're the only customers left. Took advantage of the deserted place and taught them friends some "basic and usual blogger poses" I learned from reading my favorite bloggers' blogs!! (turns out my friends are better than me! Hahaha!) 

First off, here's what I wore: a knitted top and comfy leggings and flats! Yep, I'm all for comfort ya'knoooow. ;)
The "tingin-sa-baba-and-touch-your-hair" pose!
Leggings: Boardwalk | Flats: Solemate



Knitted top: Thrifted for 45php! 
Such a steal right? Right?! Hahaha!
Sling bag: FOSSIL
Now here are some of the photos with them friends! Heehee!
With Aly and Lea! :) 

Us girls!
The boys: Gian and Eugene.
My boy's in this photo too, ya'know. He's just invisible and nonexistent that's why you can't see him! Hahaha! 
Lovers. ♥♥♥
Lea's blogger pose! :) 
Aly's turn! 
Ugh, toooooo sweet!!! Hahaha! 
Lea's blogger pose, version 2.0!  

I really love this pic! Candid photos are the best! Parang commercial ng Serenitea! Oha! 
BTW!! Hype this look on Lookbook guise! Heehee, thanks! :) 
http://lookbook.nu/look/5124764-Fossil-Brown-Sling-Bag-Solemate-Flats-5th-Wheel
xx. Lui! ♥






1 comment:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera"

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)