Friday, February 1, 2013

BC: Write 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself

  1. It's Maria, not "Ma." My Mom named me Maria Luiza Elardo Ordoño and no, you can't shortcut that sht out. My name is Maria. I've never used Ma. ever and neither should you. 
  2. I can write in reverse. My sister's fault, I used to sneak in and peek at her planner when she was still living with us and I can't read it coz' she writes backwards too. Tried to do it and now I can. Flawlessly.
  3. I don't like eating cheese. Exceptions: cheese on pizza, on chips (powdered cheese) or quesadilla. I'm picky when it comes to cheese. 
  4. I can rap. Like, Eminem level. 
  5. I think too much. No matter how much I try to shut my brain, it usually takes me about 2-3 hours of over thinking before it shuts down completely. Thus, causing my insomnia.
  6. If I like you, I'll borrow something from you and I'll never give it back unless you ask for it and even if you asked for it, I'll still borrow it from you a couple of times until it becomes mine (or ours). That's my Playbook, and when that happens, I really do fcking like you.  
  7. I love being in a relationship just as much as I love being alone. Even if I'm not in a relationship, I know exactly how to enjoy my time alone. Clue: it involves coffee, a book, a decent internet connection and Ace (my laptop) ;)
  8.  I don't mind waiting. In line with number 7, I can wait long hours as long as I have any of the things I mentioned on the last number haha!
  9. I'm touchy-feely. Whenever I'm with someone, be it with my friends, or my Boyfriend, I must have touch them or made skin contact at least 10 times. Even with my guy friends. I'd wrap my arm around them when walking or casually lean on them, and it's totally normal for me. Don't put any other meaning to it, it's natural. Haha! I don't know why but I have this urge to be physically close to someone when I'm with them. Is this normal? Hahaha!
  10. This is really challenging, to list 15 facts about myself. 
  11. I write Haikus. I think Haikus are cool. On my Tumblr account, you can find a least 20+ Haikus written by yours truly, about anything under the sun. Hahaha! I'll try to post some of it here on my blog.
  12. I love to write and this blog is my outlet. I think you guys all know that by now.
  13. My favorite accessory had be..... watches. This is something I never leave home without. And something I always always always ask my Mom for every Christmas. 
  14. I had my first kiss when I was 16... and first Boyfriend when I was 17. Too much info, I know. And I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing... HAHAHAHA!
  15. It's the little things that make me happy. Don't get me wrong, I love/appreciate grand gestures but it's the little things that makes me the happiest.

XX, Lui! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)