Monday, February 4, 2013

A Love Poem

And just like that, it's February again! Sharing to you this lovely poem by Karla Aguas. I've already reblogged this on my Tumblr account but it's TOO GOOD not to post it here on my blog. Since it's Love month all over again, I hope this poem makes you feel more in love (trust me, I did!) and make you realize how good it is to be loved and be in love. (wow, that is a mouthful of Love hahaha!) 

IN THE LIVING ROOM DAY LIGHT by KARLA AGUAS

BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS,
AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS,

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WANT,
TO KEEP YOU OH SO VERY CLOSE.

CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME TO TOUCH,
CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME TO HUG;

CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME TO SAY,
THAT I JUST WANT TO STAY.

FOREVER IN YOUR ARMS,
AND FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE.

FOREVER WITH YOU THROUGH IT ALL,
TILL THERE’S NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE.

I LOVE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE,
AND EVERYTHING YOU’RE NOT.

I LOVE YOU FROM THE VERY BOTTOM,
AND ALL THE SPACES IN MY HEART.

I NEVER PLANNED ON LOVING YOU,
BUT I’M SO GLAD THAT I DID;

FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN ME,
IS EVERYTHING THAT I NEEDED.

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU DO TO ME,
AND HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL;

ALL THAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW,
IS THAT MY LOVE FOR YOU IS REAL.

I’VE NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE,
SO FORGIVE ME FOR MY FLAWS.

I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD LOVE THIS WAY,
AND BE WILLING TO GO THROUGH IT ALL.

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW;
BUT THIS I WILL SAY;

IF YOU LET ME LOVE YOU,
I’LL LOVE YOU EVERYDAY. 


Check out Karla Aguas' blog here to read more about her love story with Mr. MVP, Nico Salva. I swear you won't regret it. They're too cute for my life!!! :"> (belated) Happy 2nd anniversary to you both! Stay strong and keep inspiring everyone with your too-awesome-for-words kind of love! Hihi! One avid fan, right here! :) 

xx, Lui! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)