Thursday, December 20, 2012

Outfit Post: Daylight

Here's what I wore to Bloggers United 4! (ooohh, that rhymed! Haha) Now, this is something I would wear to the office (since I'm a having my last on-the-job-training). I can't find any new, 'casual' clothes on my closet and apparently, I have a lot of new corporate ones (courtesy of my ever loving, Mom! Hihihi) 

Decided to give in to the Peplum trend and wore this blue peplum skirt to the event! I love how comfortable it is! I guess all those days I spent at the office wearing corporate clothes made me feel surprisingly comfortable in wearing a skirt. The thing is, I was never a skirt person. I'm more of a jeans/shorts & shirt kind of girl. If you guys noticed, this is actually my first time to blog an outfit post with me, wearing a skirt. And not a regret was made! It looks so.. fashyown! I love it! 







Necklace and Bracelet: Girl Shoppe


Flats: Parisian
Bag: Cobb and Co
It was so hot that day and, yea, it shows on my face! Hahaha! 



Can't help but squint my eyes coz' of the heat!


Happy! 
Credits to my awesome twin, Jac P.! Visit her blog, VogueEsprit!
Hype this look on Lookbook:
http://lookbook.nu/look/4371704-Daylight

Titled this blog post Daylight because I am currently lss-ed to Maroon 5's Daylight! It was such a nice song! Listen here! I hope you get LSS too! ;)





xx, Lui! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)