Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Outfit Post: If It Kills Me

My day 2 outfit in Viet Nam! Yep, wore another complimentary shirt. It's a good thing we decided to push through with this shirt because a)it's nice and b) I really don't wanna repeat my "PUP Tourism Goes to Vietnam" shirt, 2 days in a row. Haha! Everyone wore their shirt AGAIN on the 2nd day! Except for the Execom and the faculty. Ahhhh, perks of being a member of the Execom!




Onto my outfit, another shirt+shorts/sweet+tough combo! The colorful/semi floral shorts gave off that sweet girly look while the solidness of the black shirt gave the latter! And oh, look at my shades! I call them The Gaga Shades! It made me look like a bumblebee. A very cute bumblebee hihi. <3



Reprezzzzent!
Bzzt, bzzt, bzzt, I'm a bee, bzzt, bzzt. 




My legs look so long here. (Thanks to Jane!!)
Floral Shorts & Shades - DV | Gold flats - Parisian
Don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook!
http://lookbook.nu/look/4082966-If-It-Kills-Me 


You guys must have been wondering about my post's title, haha! I'm currently LSS to Jason Mraz's If It Kills Me. My boyfriend and I share this super duper uber HUGE love for him and he's the one who made me listen to this song, a few months back. What I don't understand is.. why am I addicted to it now?! Hahaha! Weird! Anyhoo, here's the song. It's awesome! :)


"And all I really want from you is to feel me  
As the feeling inside keeps building and I will find a way to you 
if it kills me, if it kills me. It might kill me." 
xx, Lui!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)