Friday, October 19, 2012

Outfit Post: Bluer than Blue

Here's what I wore on our last day in Vietnam! Felt a bit, just a liiiiittle bit, sad leaving the country (hence the title) but! I know I'll definitely visit Vietnam again, someday maybe! On to the outfit, I wore different shades of blue just because :) Wore comfy clothes again, since we still had a few Ho Chi Minh landmarks to visit. Can't wear shorts that day because we were gonna visit a few churches and the Vietnamese are strictly conservative when it comes to everything-related to their religion so ta-dah! Hello pants! :)  




Mickey Mouse Comic Purse: Disney (Gift) | Ring: DV | Watch: XOXO
Got these babies ON SALE! My bestfriend Ara got the orange one mehehe!

Don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook!
Striped Top: Folded and Hung | Pants: Freego | Sandals: People are People
xx, Lui! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)