Sunday, October 7, 2012

Outfit Post: Ahoy, Mate!

Here's what I wore on our Cruise night in Vietnam! Kept it simple, not wanting to be overdressed in a simple occasion. Chose a striped bodycon dress, hoping it would make me look a bit fat (but it didn't boohoo); some sparkly flats; a couple of red accessories to add a tad bit drama on my outfit aaaaaand I was good to go! 


AYE, AYE CAPTAIN! ;)
(Iwas actually going for that Naughty-cal look hihi. Get it? Get it? Haha!)

Awesome tassel necklace from Bubbles!
Dress: Bleise | Flats: Parisian | Necklace: Bubbles | Ring: DV
Don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook! 

xx, Lui! 







1 comment:

  1. Love the dress! <3

    xx,
    B

    PS I have an ongoing giveaway! Get a chance to win a animal printed wallet. Click to join! (http://bianca-ost.blogspot.com/2012/09/little-b-x-azaleas-online-shop-giveaway.html)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)