Friday, October 5, 2012

100612.

02:37AM.

Here I am, mindlessly typing and drafting articles and blog posts.. and I cannot help but daydream (or night dream? hmmm) about you again. This week had been so much fun and I'm a tad bit scared that I might get used to this. Our random and surprisingly cheap movie dates had been the highlight of my week and I cannot help but wonder.. Will I ever get tired of this?

You might have noticed the random mood swings I had these past few dates, and for that, I am sorry. I know how hard it is for you to love someone like me, your stubborn/bipolar bitch of a girlfriend. I know I get too snarky at times and again, I am so so sorry. 

This week had been fun. One for the books actually. We never hung out for one whole week straight and this is a first. I just hope my mood swings didn't get in the way of our happy dates. You have no idea how much I want this to happen again next week. And the week after that, and the week after that, forever. Hehe.

I love you, and nothing, not even my bipolar personality or my snarky-ness can ever change that. For the past 28 months that we've been together, I am sure, as cheesy as this may sound, that I am and will always be in love with you.

I want to thank you for your patience, for always giving me what I deserve and for your unconditional love. I know I'll cherish every single date we've had and we'll have. All those moments, already sealed and safe in my memory. Sigh. I miss you. Yea, I miss you, even if we just saw each other a few hours ago. Clingy girlfriend? Guilty. 

I never had the courage to post things like this on my blog, but what the hell I am posting this for a change. I know it's 3 days late, but... happy 28th monthsary, Boyfriend! I love you always. May you never ever get tired of loving your one hell of a girlfriend.


They said, "I bet, they'll never make it"
But just look at us, holding on.
We're still together, still going strong.
You're still the one I run, to.
The one that I belong to.
You're still the one I want for life..


You're still the one.

xx, Lui 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)