Sunday, September 30, 2012

Outfit post: Xin Chao, Viet Nam!

Xin Chao, readers! In English  that means hi/hello :) It's the first (and only) Vietnamese phrase I learned when we were in Viet Nam. Anyhoo, here's what I wore on our first day there! Since the weather is just the same as ours (hot, and very bipolar) I resorted to wearing this mustard short shorts and my very sexy-back top on a shopping-filled day!

This top was given to me by my aunt in Kansas and I really love how it's the perfect combination of sweet and sexy. The floral print and the crocheted part made me look really girly... until you see my sexy schmexy back! Just kidding! But really, it IS sexy for me. Hahaha (love your own, eh?) 






Ooh-la-la~

Wore only one accessory that day, my bracelet! I got it from a random souvenir shop in Bohol and I swear it's my most-used bracelet, ever! Haha!  




Don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook!

Floral top: Gift from my aunt | Mustard shorts and bag: DV | Sandals: Greenhills | Bracelet: Bohol 
 Thanks to Kayen for taking my outfit shots!
xx, Lui! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)