Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Outfit post: Northern Breeze

Northern Breeze, how I miss thee! It's only been 9 days and I'm starting to miss Ilocos already! I miss the view, the food and ahhh, Bangui!! Oh and, Pagudpud too, even though my skin got 100000x darker haha! 

Now onto my outfit for our 2nd day in Ilocos, I planned on wearing this colorful top that day, since day 2 means Beach day! And beach day calls for colorful outfits!


A thousand shades darker!!  No regrets though, just tons of fun!

Talk about summer in September! 

I hate the fact that my knees are one shade darker than the rest of my legs! Any suggestions on how I can get whiter knees? Soaps, lotions, etc? :)

Colorful cropped top: Onion | White shorts: Landmark | Watch: XOXO | Friendship bracelets: DIY


Oh for the love of God, take me back to Ilocos already! :)

Credits to my awesome photographer/twin sister Jac P.! :*

Oh hey, you guys can hype this look on my Lookbook account here:




xx, Lui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)