Friday, September 28, 2012

Outfit Post: Dress It Up

First one on my drafted posts about our Vietnam tour! Here's what I wore on the departure day. See, we were all asked to wear our tour shirt on the departure day for the immigraton officer to easily identify us and our purpose of travel. I was not in the mood to wear pants so I opted for my plaid skirt. This skirt's been on my closet for ages! I had it when I was still in highschool and damn, it still fits me! Perks of being skinny! Hoho. 

Knowing it will be a cold 1 hr. and 45 mins. flight from MNL to SGN, I bought my "malong" with me. I was actually torn between bringing a malong or a jacket but after about half an hour of researching about Viet Nam's weather, malong won! Their weather is the same as ours and jackets are too heavy btw so whatever. Malong it is!





Feeling a little Scottish, eh?
Malong: Vigan | Plaid skirt: Limited Too


Of all the complimentary shirts we had during the tour, this one is my favorite! The colors, the simplicity = awesome. Kudos to Kayen for designing this cool shirt! 
Cool nails to pair with my cool shirt! :)
Passport holder: Greenhills | Nails: Nail It! 
Feel free to hype this look on Lookbook!


Thanks to Mara for my outfit shots! Love you, roomie! <3
xx, Lui 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)