Thursday, July 19, 2012

Once a Dude, Always a Dude

So, this is the first time, in a very long time I've hung out with my college friends. Weird right? We're in the same school, every minute of every single day, even on days without classes, but we never had time to bond. Boohoo.


Senior year's been F-ing up our friendship ever since it began, what with us being divided. Finding time to bond is the last thing on our to do list since we're all pretty busy, but! With God's awesomeness, we finally did!


It's been an awkward 1 month and a half for us and thank God, after tonight, I think all the awkwardness is behind us now. It's like starting over, with the same, familiar feeling of belonging into that same barkada you've had for 3 years. It's nice. I've missed them. I've missed them so so much!


Before I get all mushy and emotional (lol) here are some of the pics I took of our dinner date. Enjoy!










Now, what is something you've done for the first time, in a very long time? I'd love to read it! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your blog url here!
I'd love to read your blog! :)